I was on Taltz but doc just switched me to Otezla. However I wanted to share a routine I’ve discovered that has helped with flare ups. I have Pustular Psoriasiss on my feet. This routine has helped alot. Temp does matter. If too hot yes. But I have keep mine moisturized or they get to dry, peel and bleed.
This is what I been doing every night before bed after I’ve bathed and I use charcoal bar soap to wash my feet with. Sometimes I use a soft bristled brush to knock off any dry peeling skin.
- 30 min Epsom salt foot bath. I do use a foot bath with temperature control plus the bubbling it does soothes my feet. I let my feet air dry when done.
- Apply spray hydrogen peroxide to any areas that are open, cracked. Pat dry with clean paper towel.
- Apply CICLOPIROX cream or hydrocortisone cream works too. Massage into feet real good and let absorb in.
- Apply thin layer petroleum jelly, massage in real good.
- Put on a thin light weight pair bootie socks. Go to bed and relax.
(SOURCE – INSTAGRAM)
READ MORE :