I’m having scalp Psoriasis for more than 4 years and I have been taking alternate medicinces for 3+years and I had 75% control but I have been having lot of supplements and at some point there was no improvements, So I stopped following it.
In last 7+ months due to more stress and after using steroid creams l have started getting more vigorous flares. Last 2 weeks Im seeing siginificant improvements in my scalp. All my white scales have gone and skin looks smooth on the touch. Discolouration is happening. 3 weeks back I had my covid vaccine (dont know any effects on this one). You can check before and after pics below
What did I changed to treat my scalp psoriasis ?
- Stopped Milk (earlier I was having Soy and then moved back to milk)
- Almond milk for my tea
- Salmon fish and roasted veggies for lunch
- Soak in bath tub with Magnesium sulphate once in a week and apply coconut oil after drying
- Curcumin double strength
- Pro biotic double strength
- Almond, pistachio nuts and sunflower seeds
- Turmeric soap for bath
- Coal Tar shampoo